With our preferred membership level, you become a member of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and your choice of one of our local chapters or eChapter. You can access all of our resources and services and enjoy discounts on our in-person and online conferences, symposium and continuing education.
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 52 local chapters and an eChapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Enjoy discounted prices on liability, health and disability insurance, peer organization memberships and more
- Get publication discounts from AAP and Springer
- Enjoy a 25% discount on Dansko shoes
- Access expert-developed, evidence-based discounted or free on-demand CE courses, including hard to find pediatric pharmacology, at PedsCESM from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Attend our highly rated, CE-packed national conference and specialty symposium where members get discounted registration rates
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Know where we stand with our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important clinical practice resources and practice FAQs to have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Communicate with advanced practice registered nurses in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using the latest in discussion forum technology in our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
Preferred Active: $225
APRNs who provide health care for children and who have obtained or are eligible for national board certification as an APRN; RNs who have completed a course which follows the ANA-AAP 1971 Guidelines on Short-Term CE Programs preparing the PNP; RNs who are practicing PNPS and were educated prior to the 1971 guidelines.
APRNs retired from practice/employment and 62 years or older.
Preferred Associate: $225
People interested in fostering the objectives of the association, including RNs. They shall not have the right to vote or hold office but can serve on committees and join SIGs.
We want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 662-7627.