We offer companies and organizations several options to showcase their child health and/or advanced nursing products and services to our membership of 8,000 pediatric nurse practitioners, family nurse practitioners and other pediatric providers. National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) members are health care decision makers treating children from birth through transition to adult care and their families and caregivers.
We help you build relationships with our members, either via direct mail, e-communications, website advertising or other advertising opportunities. NAPNAP’s policy allows us to help make these connections for purposes that help fulfill our mission, including:
- Continuing education programs that do not conflict with NAPNAP continuing education programs
- Noncompeting pediatric health care educational materials (textbooks, journal subscriptions and other related media)
- Informational/educational child health literature
- Recruitment (accredited advanced education programs)
- Advanced nursing-related travel/scholarship opportunities
- Request for member academic research participation
- Other select programs, products and services related to child health care and advanced practice nursing
Please note that if you advertise on our website or in our digital communications, you are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason – or for no reason – at our sole discretion.
NAPNAP Advertising Options
Organizations or individuals who are interested in direct mail data must provide the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration:
- A copy of the document(s) that will be mailed to NAPNAP members. If the final version of the document(s) is not available at the time of the request, a sample or mock-up may be submitted.
- A completed mailing list rental order form.
If the request to use the mailing list is approved, the requestor must execute a mailing list license agreement. Upon receipt of the signed license agreement and payment, we will deliver the data within 7 to 10 business days.
Fees (per 1,000 contacts)
- Continuing education – NAPNAP accredited, single use: $120
- Continuing education – non-NAPNAP accredited, single use: $140
- Advanced education recruitment, single use: $120
- Product/service information, single use: $150
There is a $100 set-up fee. Express delivery is an additional $50. Minimum order is for 1,000 contacts. Request pricing is rounded up to the nearest thousand.
- Continuing education – NAPNAP accredited, single use: $160
- Continuing education – non-NAPNAP accredited, single use: $170
- Advanced education recruitment, single use: $160
- Product/service information, single use: $180
Please contact our partners for additional advertising opportunities.
To become an exhibitor or sponsor at our National Conference on Pediatric Health Care usually hosted in March of each year, contact email@example.com for our current prospectus.
We understand that our members and other healthcare providers rely on the expert opinions and experience of our members to improve research data collection. NAPNAP limits access to membership to research proposals designed by experienced investigators. For new investigators or student proposals, the inclusion of a faculty mentor or experienced researcher on the investigative team is required. Only well-designed (quality) research projects will be considered for distribution to the membership.
A completed Research Mailing List Request Form and application fee are required to begin the review and approval process. Learn more about the application requirements and the process to access our members via direct mail and e-communications for research purposes.
Any information about our members is provided for the negotiated usage and cannot be copied or reused in any manner without our written permission. Prices and opportunities are subject to change at any time at NAPNAP’s discretion.
NAPNAP has resources to help reporters, editors, news directors, producers and free-lance writers to effectively cover child health and advanced practice nursing issues. Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your story ideas, needs and/or requests for press credentials for our events.
Check out NAPNAP in the news.