Group membership is a great way to demonstrate the value of professional development within your organization while providing your advanced practice nursing staff with special savings! The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is proud to partner with key organizations advancing children’s health. As the professional home to more than 8,000 pediatric nurse practitioners (PNPs), family nurse practitioners (FNPs) and pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs), we offer your team the tools to advance their knowledge and careers which further enhances your institution’s reputation for quality pediatric health care.
We are pleased to expand our relationship with hospitals, large group practices and other institutions to provide increased benefits to members who join under our group membership program.
Current Group Members
- Akron Children’s Hospital
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children of The Nemours Foundation
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles
- Children’s Hospital Colorado
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children’s Medical Center Dallas
- Children’s Mercy Hospital
- Children’s Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic Children’s
- Cook Children’s Health Care System
- Duke Children’s Hospital & Health Center
- Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital
- Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital – Stanford
- Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital
- Norton Children’s Hospital
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital
- UC Davis Medical Center
- UChicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children’s Hospital
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital
- University of Arkansas Medical Center
- University of Iowa Children’s Hospital
- Save 20% with our group membership program at no cost to your institution!
- Demonstrate commitment to your employees’ professional growth and retain more skilled staff.
- Enhance safety and quality through evidence-based continuing education and clinical practice resources.
Hospitals and institutions employing pediatric-focused APRNs, including PNPs, FNPs, CNSs and RNs are eligible to become group members. We require a minimum of 10 members to maintain a group membership after a year.
- Advanced practiced leaders or interested parties can join us for our next Group Membersip Q&A Webinar or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an informational call at your convenience.
- Once you have reviewed information and would like to move forward, our staff will email you and/or an appropriate advanced practice nursing leader a draft group membership agreement.
- After the group membership agreement is signed by relevant advanced practice nursing leadership at your institution and counter-signed by NAPNAP leadership, we will move forward with connecting your institution’s employees with the NAPNAP group membership program.
Individuals can pay using a credit card when they join online. Alternatively, the group member institution can opt to submit paper applications for all employees and pay the membership fee for the entire group in one payment.
Current members employed through institutions using the discount should contact email@example.com to ensure they receive the discount upon renewal.
Please note: the group membership discount cannot be retroactively applied to memberships that have already been processed.
New members wishing to join NAPNAP should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure they receive the group membership discount.
You may also mail a paper application to the following address:
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004