Here at the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, we know that our members are experts in pediatrics and advocates for children. With our Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative (CHPLC), members can expand their knowledge about critical issues impacting their practices and profession.
- Oct. 7: Katie Huffling, RN, MS, CNM, FAAN, the executive director of the Alliance of Nurses for Healthy Environments will discuss climate change policy, implications for children and ways in which NPs can be involved in climate change health policy.
- Nov. 4: Meg Wallace, MSW, of MUSC Health will share information about the policy landscape for telemental health care.
- Dec. 2: Information to come
Notes from each call are posted to the CHPLC online community. If you haven’t signed up to be a member of the community, simply:
- Click here to access the Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative online community. You will be prompted to log in.
- Click on the green block in the middle of the webpage that says – Join Community