Students and new graduate nurse practitioners entering the workforce are the key to advancing our profession and child health. The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is excited to be your professional home now and into the future.
As a career starter/student member, you receive the same benefits as our preferred members, including membership in NAPNAP and your choice of one of our local chapters or eChapter. You can access all NAPNAP resources and services and enjoy discounts on our in-person and online events and our continuing education platform.
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 52 local chapters and an eChapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Enjoy discounted prices on liability, health and disability insurance, peer organization memberships and more
- Get publication discounts from AAP and Springer
- Enjoy a 25% discount on Dansko shoes
- Access expert-developed, evidence-based discounted or free on-demand CE courses, including hard to find pediatric pharmacology, at PedsCESM from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Attend our highly rated, CE-packed national conference and specialty symposium where members get discounted registration rates
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Know where we stand with our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important clinical practice resources and practice FAQs to have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Communicate with advanced practice registered nurses in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using the latest in discussion forum technology in our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
Career Starter/Student: $115
Registered nurses currently enrolled in an approved APRN program; limited to three years.
Career Starter/Doctoral student: $115
APRNs, already eligible for active The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners membership, currently enrolled in any doctoral program; limited to two years.
Career Starter/New Graduate: $115
APRNs in their first year following the completion of their APRN program; limited to one year.
We want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 662-7627.