Students and newly graduated NPs and APRNs entering the workforce are the key to advancing our profession and child health. The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is excited to be your professional home now and into the future.
As a career starter/student member, you receive the same benefits as our preferred members, including membership in NAPNAP and your choice of one of our local chapters or eChapter. You can access all NAPNAP resources and services and enjoy discounts on our in-person and online events and our continuing education platform.
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 52 local chapters and an eChapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Receive extensive discounts on airfare, lodging, rental cars, theme parks, events, shopping, streaming services, dining and more with MemberDeals
- Our partners at NSO offer NAPNAP members who attend our 45th National Conference on Pediatric Health Care a 10% three year risk management insurance discount. Learn more and submit the form to enjoy this member benefit!
- Take advantage of peer organization memberships
- Get publication 25% discount from Springer
- Attend our highly rated, CE-packed national conference and specialty symposium at discounted registration rates
- Access expert-developed resources with discounted or free CE and pharmacology courses at PedsCESM from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Know where we stand with our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important clinical practice resources, student and career resources and practice FAQs to have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Communicate with APRNs in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups for an additional fee
Benefits subject to change
Ready to take the plunge? Click on the button below to join (or re-join) NAPNAP!
Career Starter/Student: $115
Registered nurses currently enrolled in an approved APRN program; limited to three years.
Career Starter/Doctoral student: $115
APRNs, already eligible for active The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners membership, currently enrolled in any doctoral program; limited to two years.
Career Starter/New Graduate: $115
APRNs in their first year following the completion of their APRN program; limited to one year.