Earn NAPNAP CE Online
As The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) offers pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses continuing education (CE) in multiple platforms. Learn more about our online programs.
The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners® is pleased to bring you PedsCESM, your online resource for pediatric health care and advanced nursing continuing education from the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners. Access online courses on a wide variety of topics at any time and from anywhere. We are continuously developing new online courses for members and non-members. Your time is valuable. That’s why we’re here anytime for your CE. Your 24/7 classroom.
The Journal of Pediatric Health Care, the official journal of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners, provides up-to-date clinical information and research findings regarding primary, acute and specialty health care for children of newborn age through young adulthood within a family-centered context.
- Attachment Disorders – Article; Post Test
- Common Skin Disorders in Pediatric Skin Color – Article; Post Test
- Cafe au Lait Macules and Associated Genetic Syndromes – Article; Post Test
- Child and Adolescent Pornography Exposure – Article; Post Test
- Oral β-Lactam Antibiotics for Pediatric Otitis Media, Rhinosinusitis, and Pneumonia – Article; Post Test
- JUULing Epidemic Among Youth: A Guide to Devices, Terminology, and Interventions – Article; Post Test
American Academy of Pediatrics
- AAPs online learning center, PediaLink