Continuing Education Mission
As The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®, the ongoing mission of the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to support pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) in promoting optimal health for children.
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners Accreditation Program
The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is pleased to offer accreditation to those providers of continuing nursing education who wish to offer NAPNAP continuing education (CE) contact hours. Use of the NAPNAP contact hour conveys a standard mark of quality learning activities for pediatric-focused APRNs. These educational opportunities provide pediatric-focused APRNs who provide health care to children and families with the ongoing knowledge and skills needed for professional development and to provide patients optimal care.
Important Information for Continuing Education Accreditation
Please review our Continuing Education Guidelines 2024 before completing an application for accreditation.
If you have any questions regarding the application process, please call the Education and Professional Development Department at 917-746-8300.
Applying for Agency Accreditation
Providers that offer continuing education contact hours are eligible to apply for accreditation to offer National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners CE contact hours for a three year term. Use our online system to apply for Agency Provider accreditation. All Agency applicants are also required to submit three future sample programs with their application. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the sample links.
Renewing Agency Accreditation
Please use our Agency Provider accreditation form to renew your existing NAPNAP CE contact hours accreditation. All agency applicants are also required to submit three sample programs from the past three years. Contact email@example.com for the links to submit your sample programs.
Chapters and Special Interest Groups (SIGs) that offer CE contact hours are eligible to apply for accreditation to offer National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners CE contact hours for a three year term. Use our online system to apply for Chapter or SIG Provider accreditation.
Renewing Chapter/SIG Accreditation
Please use our Chapter and SIG accreditation form to renew your existing NAPNAP CE contact hours. All Chapter and SIG applicants are also required to submit three program samples from the past three years. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the links to submit your sample programs.
An organization, chapter or SIG desiring to provide NAPNAP CE contact hours for an individual continuing education program to be given one time only may apply for individual program accreditation to be reviewed for eligibility for NAPNAP CE contact hours.
- Appendix A_Agency-Application-Checklist
- Appendix A_Chapter-SIG-Application-Checklist
- Appendix A_Individual-Program-Application-Checklist
- Appendix B_Chapter-SIG-Agency-Three-Year-Summary
- Appendix C Sample Certificate
- Appendix C1 Sample Certificate (Credits are different)
- Appendix C2 Faculty Participaton Certificate
- Contact email@example.com for a certificate template
- Appendix D1 Sample Participant Roster Agency Chapter SIG
- Appendix D2 Sample Participant Roster Individual Provider
- Appendix E1_Developing Learning Outcomes and Educational Objectives
- Appendix E2 Educational-Planning-Table
- Appendix F-Faculty Policy & Conditions
- Appendix F1 Faculty Declaration Form
- Appendix F2-Faculty Qualifiction Record
- Appendix G1 Evaluation Multiple Speakers
- Appendix G2-Evaluation Single topic speaker