To help you understand more about membership, we’ve developed the below responses to frequently asked questions. If you need help with a membership topic not included here, contact our membership services department at email@example.com.
- Update my member information
- Log in and change your password
- Access your account
- Renew your NAPNAP membership
- Join AFPNP membership please watch this video
- Renew your AFPNP membership please watch this video
- Add/remove a chapter or SIG from your membership
- Print your invoice or receipt
- Print your membership card
- Access all NAPNAP member directory
- Update your credit card and participate in auto renew, click here.
- Access the Journal of Pediatric Health Care Journal online, click here.
- Claim my CE – You must know your username and password, if you have any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Whether it’s access to pediatric CE, advocating for recognition and credibility of your profession or exclusive discounts on nationwide conferences, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners provides its members with many opportunities for growth, achievement and professional excellence. Learn more about benefits for preferred, essentials and career starter/student members.
As a member, you can take advantage of the many deals we provide to advance your practice and save with our corporate partners. These opportunities are in addition to the discounted and free resources you get directly through your membership.
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 52 local chapters and an eChapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Receive extensive discounts on airfare, lodging, rental cars, theme parks, events, shopping, streaming services, dining and more with MemberDeals
- Our partners at NSO offer NAPNAP members who attend our 45th National Conference on Pediatric Health Care a 10% three year risk management insurance discount. Learn more and submit the form to enjoy this member benefit!
Our members include national childcare experts, respected health care authors, distinguished faculty and practicing professionals representing many facets of pediatric health care delivery, including:
- Primary and Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- School Nurse Practitioners
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Students
- Pediatric Nurse Consultants
- Pediatric Nurses
For those who are not nurse practitioners or nurse practitioner students, we offer our associate membership.
Yes! We offer a group membership plan great for institutions and larger practices.
Our members receive the Journal of Pediatric Health Care, published by Elsevier, as a membership benefit. A subscription is ordered once we process your membership. Your subscription should begin just a few weeks later, depending on the publication date of the next issue. If you’re experiencing a delay, please contact the national office at email@example.com.
You can update your member profile whenever you’d like online. Simply login to napnap.org and select “My Account”. When you are finished, click the “Update Information” button at the bottom of the screen. You’re always welcome to notify us of your change of address and we can update your record for you. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, old address, new address, new phone, and e-mail address.
We offer e-communities where members can ask and answer practice or professional questions. To access our online community, log into your NAPNAP account. Select the Member Network link and choose My Communities – Open Forum. In addition, visit members can access our practice FAQ page.
You can contact our membership services department at email@example.com.