To help you understand more about membership, we’ve developed the below responses to frequently asked questions. If you need help with a membership topic not included here, contact our membership services department at email@example.com.
As a member, you can take advantage of the many deals we provide to advance your practice and save with our corporate partners. These opportunities are in addition to the discounted and free resources you get directly through your membership.
- Join colleagues in your local area for educational events and social gatherings through one of 52 local chapters and an eChapter
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Receive extensive discounts on airfare, lodging, rental cars, theme parks, events, shopping, streaming services, dining and more with MemberDeals
- Enjoy discounted prices on liability, health and disability insurance, peer organization memberships and more. To request your 10% off, please fill out and return this CE discount flyer
- Check competitive loan options from vetted lenders through Credible to lower your monthly payments or for faster loan pay offs
- Get publication 25% discount from Springer
Whether it’s access to pediatric CE, advocating for recognition and credibility of your profession or exclusive discounts on nationwide conferences, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners provides its members with many opportunities for growth, achievement and professional excellence. Learn more about benefits for preferred, essentials and career starter/student members.
Our members include national childcare experts, respected health care authors, distinguished faculty and practicing professionals representing many facets of pediatric health care delivery, including:
- Primary and Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- School Nurse Practitioners
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Students
- Pediatric Nurse Consultants
- Pediatric Nurses
For those who are not nurse practitioners or nurse practitioner students, we offer our associate membership.
Yes you can! Join online today or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can enjoy additional benefits and save on membership dues through our dual membership programs.
Yes! We offer a group membership plan great for institutions and larger practices.
Our members receive the Journal of Pediatric Health Care, published by Elsevier, as a membership benefit. A subscription is ordered once we process your membership. Your subscription should begin just a few weeks later, depending on the publication date of the next issue. If you’re experiencing a delay, please contact the national office at email@example.com.
- Update my member information
- Log in and change your password
- Access your account
- Renew your NAPNAP membership
- Join/Renew your AFPNP Membership
- Add/remove a chapter or SIG from your membership
- Print your invoice or receipt
- Print your membership card
- Access all NAPNAP member directory
- Claim my CE – You must know your username and password, if you have any issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can update your member profile whenever you’d like online. Simply login to napnap.org and select “My Account”. When you are finished, click the “Update Information” button at the bottom of the screen. You’re always welcome to notify us of your change of address and we can update your record for you. Please send an e-mail to email@example.com. Include your full name, old address, new address, new phone, and e-mail address.
We offer e-communities where members can ask and answer practice or professional questions. To access our online community, log into your NAPNAP account. Select the Member Network link and choose My Communities – Open Forum. In addition, visit members can access our practice FAQ page.
You can contact our membership services department at firstname.lastname@example.org.