To help you understand more about membership, we’ve developed the below responses to frequently asked questions. If you need help with a membership topic not included here, contact our membership services department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-662-7627.
Yes! Call us at the national office toll-free at 877-662-7627.
Our members include national childcare experts, respected health care authors, distinguished faculty and practicing professionals representing many facets of pediatric health care delivery, including:
- Primary and Acute Care Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
- Family Nurse Practitioners
- School Nurse Practitioners
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Faculty
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner Students
- Pediatric Nurse Consultants
- Pediatric Nurses
For those who are not nurse practitioners or nurse practitioner students, we offer our associate membership.
Whether it’s access to pediatric CE, advocating for recognition and credibility of your profession or exclusive discounts on nationwide conferences, the National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners provides its members with many opportunities for growth, achievement and professional excellence. Learn more about benefits for preferred, essentials and career starter/student members.
Yes! We offer a group membership plan great for institutions and larger practices.
Our members receive the Journal of Pediatric Health Care, published by Elsevier, as a membership benefit. A subscription is ordered once we process your membership. Your subscription should begin just a few weeks later, depending on the publication date of the next issue. If you’re experiencing a delay, please contact the national office at email@example.com.
As a member, you can take advantage of the many deals we provide to advance your practice and save with our corporate partners. These opportunities are in addition to the discounted and free resources you get directly through your membership.
- ShopAAP – enjoy a 15% discount on select pediatric publications from AAP
- Springer – save 25% on advanced practice nursing and pediatric publications from Springer
- Dansko – get 25% off on selected Dansko footwear styles
- Contemporary Pediatrics – free digital subscription; click on the digital subscription link to enter your info
- Pediatric News – free print subscription; simply return the opt-in card each year to receive your monthly magazine
- Preferred and Career Starter members are eligible to receive a 10% discount on their malpractice insurance with Nurses Service Organization (NSO) by attending the NAPNAP annual conference and receiving 6 hours of CE. To request your 10% off, please fill out and return this CE discount flyer to NSO. To learn more about NSO and their coverage for nurse practitioners, click here.
You can update your member profile whenever you’d like online. Simply login to napnap.org and select “My Account”. When you are finished, click the “Update Information” button at the bottom of the screen. You’re always welcome to notify us of your change of address and we can update your record for you. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, old address, new address, new phone, and e-mail address.
We offer e-communities where members can ask and answer practice or professional questions. To access our online community, log into your NAPNAP account. Select the Member Network link and choose My Communities – Open Forum. In addition, visit members can access our practice FAQ page.