You Are the Key to the Future of Pediatric-focused APRNs!
Students and pediatric-focused nurse practitioners entering the workforce are the key to advancing our profession and child health. The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) is excited to be your professional home now and into the future.
How NAPNAP Membership Benefits Students
In this video series, NAPNAP leaders Drs. Andrea Kline-Tilford, Jessica Peck and Jennifer Sonney reflect on when they first joined the association, why they stayed and advice they have for the next generation of pediatric nurse practitioners.
Student/Career Starter Membership Benefits
- Become a national and chapter member for one low price to have double the networking and educational opportunities to connect with fellow students and practicing colleagues
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Attend our highly rated, CE-packed national conference, certification review courses and other events where members get discounted registration rates
- Receive breaking child health and advanced practice nursing news in our highly valued NAPNAP Daily News e-briefing
- Access expert-developed, evidence-based discounted or free on-demand CE courses, including hard to find pediatric pharmacology, from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners® on PedsCESM
- Stay up to date with evidence-based clinical practice resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Communicate with fellow students, clinicians, researchers and faculty in our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
Visit our Students page to learn more about the tools and opportunities we offer our student members.