The new Dermatology Special Interest Group (SIG) is for NAPNAP members interested in furthering their understanding of treatment and management for common pediatric dermatology conditions. Pediatric-focused advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) in primary care and related specialty care settings are encouraged to join to further their comfort level in treating dermatology conditions in children. APRN students are highly encouraged to join to supplement their understanding during their academic program. The SIG is led by experienced pediatric dermatology nurse practitioners who work in pediatric dermatology practices throughout the United States.
Benefits of joining the Dermatology SIG:
- Free continuing education presentations on common pediatric dermatology conditions.
- Educational offerings exclusively communicated to Derm SIG members
- Group discussion and case study review
- Journal club
- Continuing education offered at the National Conference and/or regional symposia
- Enhance member engagement through regional meetings, social gatherings, and at National Conference SIG Showcase.
- Increase membership of the dermatology special interest group by 10-20%, through Open Forum, CE offerings, and toolkits.
- Encourage members to submit abstracts, poster presentations or podium presentations for national conference.
- Reach out to members regularly via both the forum and email.