Recording Your Contact Hours from the Pediatric Symposium: 2020 Targeted Topics
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) continuing education (CE) contact hours are awarded and recorded for all registered conference participants in Attendee Interactive, a computerized system that tracks your contact hours. You may begin adding sessions on October 16, 2020 and you may return to add more sessions to your transcript at any time during the On Demand period. The deadline to complete your CE registration process online and print your CE certificate is January 21, 2021.
Participants will log in to Attendee Interactive using their email address as their username (be sure to use the email address used for registration) and password (case sensitive).
- If you registered for our June virtual conference and have already accessed Attendee Interactive, you will use the password you created to claim credits for the pediatric symposium.
- If you registered for our June virtual conference and have never claimed credits using Attendee Interactive, you will use the temporary password NapNap2020. You will be prompted to create your own password in order to claim credit for the pediatric symposium.
- If this is your first virtual NAPNAP CE event, you will use the provided password of NAPNAP1973.
All inquiries related to the inputting of continuing education credits or accessing of conference transcripts from the NAPNAP conference should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few tips for using Attendee Interactive, the CE site for NAPNAP’s Virtual Conference.
- Be sure to use the correct link to enter your CE: https://ww4.aievolution.com/napnap/
- Log in using the email address you used when you registered.
- Enter the password – based on your login history
- Do not change your password for logging in to NAPNAP.org.
- Once you are in Attendee Interactive, you will be asked to change your password to proceed, if you never changed it before.
- Attendee Interactive will require your new password be 6-15 characters, with the use of upper and lowercase letters and a number.
- After you complete the login steps, choose ‘Attended Sessions & CE’.
- Then choose the blue link that says ‘Claim’.
CE Disclosure Statement
The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners is the CE provider for NAPNAP conferences and symposia. In order to assure that all educational activities have balance, independence and objectivity, all speakers are required to disclose significant relationships with commercial companies to participants. Each speaker’s conflict of interest is resolved on an individual basis. Additionally, all those involved in planning the conference, or controlling conference content must disclose all relevant financial relationships with commercial interest. NAPNAP is responsible for ensuring that learners are aware of commercial support provided in the form of educational grants and any relevant financial relationship(s). A listing of faculty disclosures will be included in the speaker’s slide presentation and will be listed in the conference program book.
Florida Board of Nursing
NAPNAP is an approved provider of nursing continuing education by the Florida Department of Health, Division of Quality Assurance, Board of Nursing Accreditation (CE Provider #: 50-8626).
California Board of Nursing
NAPNAP is an approved provider of nursing continuing education by the State of California Board of Registered Nursing (License No. CEP16770).