The below materials were created in conjunction with the 2021 publication of A Practical Guide to Child and Adolescent Mental Health Screening, Early Intervention, and Health Promotion, Third Edition. These excerpted resources are for parents, children and teens dealing with challenging situations.
- Information for Parents about Anxiety in Children and Teens
- Information for School-age Children and Teens about Stress and Anxiety
- Information for Parents on How to Help Your Child/Teen Cope with Stressful Events or Uncertainty
- Information for Helping Children, Teens and Their Families Cope with War and/or Terrorism
- Information for Parents on Depression
- Information on Depression for Teens
Contact your pediatric-focused nurse practitioner or other health care provider to schedule mental health screenings and discuss treatment options. Call 911 or go to your local emergency department in case of a life-threatening or time critical issue.