With more than 9,000 members across the country, we are proud to be your professional association. We value our ongoing relationship with pediatric-focused APRNs practicing in primary, acute and specialty care settings, as well as those teaching and developing the next generation of pediatric healthcare leaders. Whether you’re a new grad, one of our founding members or somewhere in between, we are here to provide you with the services and opportunities you want so you can continue to grow in your career.
Check out a sampling of what preferred membership offers you…
- Access expert-developed, evidence-based discounted or free on-demand CE courses, including hard to find pediatric pharmacology, at PedsCE℠ from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Attend our highly-rated, CE-packed national conference and new specialty symposia where members get discounted registration rates
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Communicate with APRNs in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using the latest in discussion forum technology in our online community, Team Peds: Member Network
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Acknowledge a colleague whose done exemplary work in their field as a speaker, role model or otherwise for our Member Spotlight
NAPNAP also has a group membership plan great for institutions and larger practices. If you're currently a member of Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses or Pediatric Orthopaedic Practitioners Society, you can enjoy our dual membership programs. Discounted offers cannot be combined or transferred.
We want to hear from you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (877) 662-7627.