Product Showcase and Ancillary Events
Our conference participants highly value the knowledge and innovations pediatric health care companies share at specialty events during our conference. Your company can opt for a 30-minute product showcase conducted in a designated area of our exhibit hall during exhibit hall hours or an ancillary meal event hosted in a private ballroom.
These opportunities sell out quickly. Submit your application today. If you have questions, please contact Heather Keesing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Industry Sponsored Posters
The industry-sponsored poster abstracts are reviewed by the Research Committee, but at a later time than the Clinical Research and Research Process abstracts. These abstracts and related posters depict the outcomes of research that has been sponsored by an industry. These posters are excluded from the competitive judging process. There is also a fee associated with submission and review of these abstracts. For more information, please contact Simone Daley, Program Specialist, at 917-746-8295 or email@example.com
Identification of an Industry-Sponsored Abstract
Abstract should be clearly submitted as an “industry sponsored” abstract. If the principal investigator received some unrestricted support for a project, but maintained full control over the design, implementation, and analysis of a project, it is not “industry sponsored”. An example of this would be a NAPNAP Immunization grant sponsored project. If the researchers or presenters are employees of a pharmaceutical or related corporation, or the project was otherwise directed or solely funded by a corporation, the poster is considered to be industry-sponsored.
2023 National Conference Exhibitor rates: $350 exhibitor rate; $500 Non-exhibitor rate
- Abstracts must be prepared per below format and submitted with the application form.
- Abstracts will be accepted based on their scientific merit, relevance to practice, and general interest.
- Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval MUST be obtained and documented in the abstract (including name of organization where the IRB approval was granted.)
- Abstracts should contain original data.
- Posters should not be of a commercial or promotional nature.
- Only one poster per study or protocol will be allowed for presentation regardless of the number of sites or investigators presenting in the study.
- The posters will be displayed in an area separate than other posters and will be clearly identified as Industry-Sponsored.
- The posters will be designated as Industry-sponsored in the conference materials and signage.
- At least one presenter must be registered for the conference.
- Sponsoring organization will be contacted for verification of sponsorship.
Format for Abstract Submission
- Abstracts should be typed vertically to fit an 8 1/2″ X 11″ page.
- Abstracts should be one page (limited to 500 words) maximum
- Top of page should include author’s name, credentials, institutional affiliation and city (this information should be written exactly as will be printed in brochure).
- Body of abstract should include title, brief statement of purpose, methods, conclusions, clinical application(s), and details of IRB approval.
- Sponsoring company should be identified
Format for Poster Presentation
- The poster board provided is 96″ width, 48″ height.
- The title and authors’ name(s) should be clearly identified on poster
- Abstract (as submitted) must be posted on poster.
- Industry support must be acknowledged on the poster.
Abstracts can be submitted as e-mail attachments (in Microsoft Word) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment must be received in order for the abstract to be forwarded to the review committee. Make checks payable to: NAPNAP. Credit card will not be charged if poster is not accepted. NAPNAP is a 501(c)(6) non-profit professional association. Tax ID#23-7403934
Deadline: February 3, 2023
If the poster/research study has been previously presented or published at another event or in a publication, a disclaimer needs to be added to the poster identifying where and when it was previously presented and/or published