We know you have a lot of resources and websites in your daily life - professionally and personally. And, it can be a challenge to remember "how to." So, we've created short videos to help you interact with NAPNAP and our resources. Simply click on a link below for a quick tutorial.
- Get to know napnap.org - website overview
- New video coming soon! How to navigate your membership portal and update info - welcome to NAPNAP! Here's a quick video on how to naviagte your new membership portal.
- New video coming soon! How to register - step-by-step 2019 conference registration
- New video coming soon! How to modify your conference registration - need to add an intensive workshop or sign up for the attendee welcome social after you have already registered for the conference? No worries - you can easily do so.
- How to use TeamPeds: Member Network - A step-by-step guide for TeamPeds: Member Network, an exclusive member benefit that connects you to fellow PNPs, FNPs and other pediatric-focused APRNs.
- Navigating the Advocacy Center - a guide for you to make the most out of our Advocacy Center, a tool that allows you to contact your representatives.
- New video coming soon! How to update your TeamPeds: Volunteer profile - instructions for changing your TeamPeds: Volunteer record
We will be adding additional tutorial videos in the coming months. Is there something you need help accessing on napnap.org? Just email email@example.com and we would be happy to provide information or maybe you'll spark a new video!