NAPNAP is proud to partner with key organizations advancing children's health. As The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners and the professional home to more than 9,000 pediatric APRNs, RNs and other health care providers, we offer your team the tools to advance their knowledge and careers which further enhances your institution’s reputation for quality pediatric health care. We are pleased to expand our relationship with hospitals to provide increased benefits to members who join under our new group membership program.
Benefits for Your Hospital
- Save 20 percent with our group membership program at no cost to your institution!
- Demonstrate commitment to your employees’ professional growth and retain more skilled staff.
- Encourage APRN and RN collaboration with fellow pediatric providers and support a team‐based healthcare model.
- Enhance safety and quality through cutting‐edge practice resources.
Current Group Members
- Akron Children's Hospital
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children of The Nemours Foundation
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- Children's Hospital Colorado
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Medical Center Dallas
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Children's Minnesota
- Cleveland Clinic Children's
- Cook Children's Health Care System
- Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - Stanford
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- UF Health Shands Children's Hospital
- University Hospitals Rainbow Babies & Children's
- University of Arkansas Medical Center
- University of Iowa Children's Hospital
Requirements for Joining
- Ten or more members at the preferred level are required to maintain a group, and PNPs, FNPs, CNSs and/or RNs working at children’s hospitals are invited to join.
- Non-member APRNs and RNs can join via napnap.org by selecting the "join" link in the upper right corner.
- Current NAPNAP members wishing to renew as part of their children’s hospital group must contact email@example.com to participate in the group membership program.
Individuals may pay the membership fee via check or credit card or the hospital may opt to pay the membership fee for the group with one check or money order. Group membership discount cannot be retroactively applied to memberships that have already been processed. Current members employed through institutions using the discount will receive the discount upon renewal. If your institution is listed above you may join NAPNAP via our website or mail an application to the following address:
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004
Interested in learning more or becoming the next group member? Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask questions or schedule an informational call.