NAPNAP is proud to partner with key organizations advancing children's health. As The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners and the professional home to more than 9,000 pediatric APRNs, RNs and other health care providers, we offer your team the tools to advance their knowledge and careers which further enhances your institution’s reputation for quality pediatric health care. We are pleased to expand our relationship with hospitals to provide increased benefits to members who join under our new group membership program.
Benefits for Your Hospital
- Save 20 percent with our group membership program!
- Demonstrate commitment to your employees’ professional growth and retain a more skilled staff.
- Encourage APRN and RN collaboration with fellow pediatric providers and support a team‐based healthcare model.
- Enhance safety and quality through cutting‐edge practice resources.
- Reduce administrative paperwork through a single annual invoice for all members of your organization; no more individual reimbursements (considerable time savings).
Requirements for Joining
- Ten or more members are required to form a group, and PNPs, FNPs, CNSs and/or RNs working at children’s hospitals are invited to join.
- Each APRN and RN must complete a membership application and include it with the group package submission.
- Current NAPNAP members wishing to renew as part of their children’s hospital group must complete and submit a membership application and payment in the group package.
- All applications and full payment are due in a single mailing in order to be processed and the 20% discount code applied.
Individuals may pay the membership fee via check or credit card or the hospital may opt to pay the membership fee for the group with one check or money order.
Mail all applications with payment in a single mailing to:
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004
Current Group Members
- Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children of The Nemours Foundation
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Children's Health
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- Children's Mercy Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Children's
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital - Stanford
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Seattle Children’s Hospital
- The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Contact a member services associate at (877) 662-7627 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can join NAPNAP with a current group member or have your organization become the newest NAPNAP group member.