Looking for a way to get involved in your association or profession? We have lots of options that fit your schedule - whether you are newly retired with plenty of time on your hands or teaching and practicing with only a few hours to spare at various points in the year. Check out these great opportunities to share your experience and expertise, and perhaps even expand your leadership skills.
- TeamPeds: Volunteers - record your expertise in your member record so we can notify you when projects align with your skills, everything from clinical expert review of a position statement to sharing your opinion on a public health campaign
- NAPNAP national committees - learn how you can help shape our education, policy and research efforts
- Liaisons to external agencies, committees, panels and taskforces - represent NAPNAP and pediatric-focused APRNs in important child heath or advanced practice nursing external groups
- Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative - get to know advocacy and then make your voice heard
- National leader - (COMING SOON) become a 2020 candidate for the Executive Board or Nominations Committee