We are headed to sunny California for our 41st National Conference on Pediatric Health Care. We will welcome representatives from more than 100 companies and organizations focused on pediatric health care and advanced practice nursing looking to connect with PNPs, FNPs and other pediatric providers. The conference runs March 25-28, 2019 with exhibit days March 25-27 at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center. We have designed our conference agenda with 9+ unopposed hours so our more than 1,800 participants have plenty of time to interact with our exhibit partners.
- 2020 prospectus - exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities.
- Interactive exhibit floor plan.
- Exhibitor portal - booth reservation, representative registration/badges, exhibit description for app and program book.
- Exhibit services - booth furnishings, shipping, technology will be available in late 2019.
- Travel and lodging - Exhibitors enjoy the same great deals as our participants. Other distributors are not authorized by NAPNAP to contact you.
- Free time - dining, shopping and nightlife are steps away from our conference location or choose to explore the city and larger area.
For questions or additional information, contact NAPNAP show management at 800-679-6338 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up for our exhibitor e-news.