The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) offers a streamlined membership option for those pediatric nurse practitioners (PNPs), family nurse practitioners (FNPs) and other pediatric providers looking for more online-focused practice tools and professional resources.
- Access expert-developed, evidence-based discounted or free on-demand CE courses, including hard to find pediatric pharmacology, at PedsCESM from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Know where we stand with our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important clinical practice resources and practice FAQs to have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups
- Communicate with advanced practice registered nurses in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using the latest in discussion forum technology in our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
Essentials Active: $200
APRNs who provide health care for children and who have obtained or are eligible for national board certification as an APRN; RNs who have completed a course which follows the ANA-AAP 1971 Guidelines on Short-Term CE Programs preparing the PNP; RNs who are practicing PNPS and were educated prior to the 1971 guidelines.
Essentials Associate: $200
People interested in fostering the objectives of the association, including RNs. They shall not have the right to vote or hold office but can serve on committees and join special interest groups.