The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) offers a streamlined membership option for those pediatric nurse practitioners (PNPs), family nurse practitioners (FNPs) and other pediatric providers looking for more online-focused practice tools and professional resources.
- Receive breaking national and local child health and advanced practice nursing news with highly valued NAPNAP Daily News
- Receive extensive discounts on airfare, lodging, rental cars, theme parks, events, shopping, streaming services, dining and more with MemberDeals
- Enjoy discounted prices on liability, health and disability insurance, peer organization memberships and more. To request your 10% off, please fill out and return this CE discount flyer
- Check competitive loan options from vetted lenders through Credible to lower your monthly payments or for faster loan pay offs
- Get publication 25% discount from Springer
- Enjoy a 25% discount on Dansko shoes
- Access expert-developed resources with discounted or free CE and pharmacology courses at PedsCESM from The Leader in Pediatric Education for Nurse Practitioners®
- Stay up to date with evidence-based resources and access to scholarly clinical information in our highly cited Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Get clinical practice information from Contemporary Pediatrics online or via mobile app
- Know where we stand with our position statements on significant child health and advanced practice nursing issues
- Access important clinical practice resources and practice FAQs to have your questions answered
- Learn how to land your ideal professional role through NAPNAP’s online career resource guide and Career Connection job center
- Communicate with APRNs in your chapter or special interest group about key issues affecting your patients and practice using our online community, TeamPeds Member Network
- Broaden your experience and expand your network with our special interest groups for an additional fee
Benefits subject to change
Essentials Active: $200
APRNs who provide health care for children and who have obtained or are eligible for national board certification as an APRN; RNs who have completed a course which follows the ANA-AAP 1971 Guidelines on Short-Term CE Programs preparing the PNP; RNs who are practicing PNPS and were educated prior to the 1971 guidelines.
Essentials Associate: $200
People interested in fostering the objectives of the association, including RNs. They shall not have the right to vote or hold office but can serve on committees and join special interest groups.