The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP) and the Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses (APGNN) are excited to offer our members the opportunity to participate in our new dual membership program at a discounted cost.
Already an APGNN member?
Join the dual membership program with NAPNAP to enjoy these added benefits while saving 20 percent off NAPNAP membership.
- Free PNP Daily News, biweekly Newsflash and subscription to to the Journal of Pediatric Health Care
- Discounted national and regional conference registration
- Discounted online CE opportunities
- Free monthly Child Health Policy Learning Collaborative call covering national and state legislation
- Choose one of 50 chapters in your local area for educational events and social gatherings
- Connect with peers in a similar field of practice through our special interest groups
- Maximize your membership by networking with more than 9,000 colleagues nationwide through our online member-only NAPNAP Community, TeamPeds: Member Network
Take advantage of this special dual offer to become a NAPNAP member by picking the option that is easiest for you:
Option 1: Online
Visit our home page and click “Become a Member”. You can create a new account or log in as a current member to renew. This membership discount is only available for "Preferred" membership. Partner members simply apply a special promotional code to receive the discount. (please email email@example.com to receive the code)- Not combined with other discounts
Option 2: Mailing Address for Paper Applications
National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners
5 Hanover Square, Suite 1401
New York, NY 10004
Already a Preferred NAPNAP member?
Join the dual membership program with APGNN to enjoy these added benefits while saving 20 percent off APGNN membership.
- Discounted APGNN annual conference registration fee: earn two days of valuable contact hours specific to nursing in pediatric gastroenterology
- A reduced rate at the annual conference hotel site
- Access to 'Members Only' professional resources and support, including continuing education modules specific to pediatric gastroenterology
- Substantial savings on your subscription to the Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition (JPGNN). As an APGNN member you receive over $700 off the annual subscription price!
- A 20 percent discount for the APGNN resource: Clinical Handbook of Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Connect with other members through the quarterly newsletter and so much more!
To become a member of APGNN using this special dual offer, simply visit APGNN's website and select the "join" option or email Bernadette Diez at firstname.lastname@example.org.