COVID Immunization Guidance Children 5-11 Years Old
Immunization Resources for Children Ages 5-11
- Clinical Considerations for providers – CDC
- Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) for providers – cosponsored by FDA and CDC
- V-safe After Vaccination Health Checker for patient families – CDC
- Clinician-focused data slides – CDC Clinician Outreach and Communication Activity (COCA)
- Medical Updates & Immunization Site Training for All Healthcare Providers daily online sessions – Pfizer Vaccines US Medical Affairs
More resources coming soon!
NAPNAP was awarded funding to support this website enhancement via CDC’s Mobilizing Pediatric Provider Networks: An Education and Training Initiative to Prevent and Control Infectious Disease Threats federal project.