Agenda by Day
The National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioner’s 42nd National Conference on Pediatric Health Care offers more than 80 unique general and concurrent sessions. Our conference includes sessions to enhance the practice of pediatric nurse practitioners (PNPs), family nurse practitioners (FNPs) and their fellow pediatric-focused advanced practice nurse practitioners (APRNs) at every stage of their careers, from novice to expert.
Our session line-up includes classes specific to pediatric pharmacology (Rx) and acute care (AC). Our keynote and general sessions will be presented by nationally known experts in pediatric health and/or advanced practice nursing. In addition, our in-person conference includes social events and committee, SIG and chapter meetings where you can network with fellow child health leaders. During the in-person conference, there will be eight intensive workshops and three certification review courses offered.
In-person Conference Days
In-person Special Events
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Committee Meetings – open to members of the host group, unless otherwise specified.
- Conference Planning Committee at 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Research Committee at 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Health Policy Committee at 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Professional Issues Committee at 3-4 p.m.
- Continuing Education Committee at 3-4 p.m.
Saturday, March 13, 2021
Business Breakfast at 7:30-9:05 a.m. – preregistration and ticket required.
NAPNAP leaders will provide an overview of the association’s business during the last year and future plans.
Tuesday, March 9, 2021
Special Interest Group Meetings – open to current SIG members and their invited guests.
- SIG Officers Training at 12:15-1:15 p.m.
- Pediatric Emergency Care at 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Breastfeeding at 1:30-3:30 p.m.
- Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs at 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Children in Disaster at 3-4 p.m.
- Child Maltreatment and Neglect at 3-4 p.m.
- Pediatric Palliative Care at 3-4 p.m.
- Childhood Obesity at 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Global Health Care at 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Adolescent Health Care at 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Developmental Behavioral and Mental Health at 5:15-6:15 p.m.
- Acute Care PNP at 5:15-7 p.m.
- Asthma and Allergy at 6-7 p.m.
- Newborn at 6-7 p.m.
- Integrative Health at 6-7 p.m.
- Pediatric Orthopedic at 6-7 p.m.
- Immunization at 6-7 p.m.
- School-based Health Care at 6-7 p.m.
March 10-12, 2021
Special Interest Group (SIG) Showcase
Enjoy 20-minute afternoon breaks between the concurrent sessions while you enjoy a snack and connect with your colleagues from all over the country.
These meetings are open to members of the host organization.
Wednesday, March 10
- JPHC Editorial Board Meeting at 7-10 a.m.
- AFPNP Annual Member Meeting and Education Session at 8-9:45 a.m.
Friday, March 12
- NAPNAP Foundation Board Meeting at 7-8:30 a.m.
- PNCB Program Resources at 5-6:30 p.m.